FDA EUA Instruction - GB2626-2006
Model Number: MC-B016
KN95 Filtering Face Piece Respirator
This filtering face piece respirator is designed to protect against solid and non-volatile liquid particles.
For your safety use, user must read and understand this User Instructions. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this respirator and/or failure to wear this respirator during all times of exposure can reduce respirator effectiveness and may result in sickness or death. Please keep this instruction for reference.
This MC-B016 KN 95 respirator is manufactured by SHENZHEN MINGCAI NEW CENTURY TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. ,under GB 2626-2006 standard.
1. This disposable respirator should be used to protect the wearer from solid and non-volatile liquid particles only.
2. Proper selection, training, use, and appropriate maintenance are essential for the product to help protect the wearer from specific airborne contaminants.
3. Check the respirator is within the stated shelf life (use by date) stated on the label.
4. Before use, the wearer must be trained in the use of the complete respirator per Health and Safety standards/guidance.
5. This respirator does not contain components made from natural rubber latex.
6. This product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
7. This product does not protect against gases/vapors.
8. This product does not to be used on children.
9. Facial hairs or beards and certain facial characteristics may reduce the effectiveness of this respirator.
10. Always be sure you are using the complete respirator.
11. Replace respirator immediately if breathing becomes difficult or the respirator becomes damaged or distorted,or a proper face fit can not be maintained.
12. For the safety purpose, please DO NOT alter, modify, clean, or repair this respirator in any way.
13. Dispose of the used respirator per the local government regulations.
14. Careful observance of this instruction is an important step in safe respirator use.
Fitting check is an important step in safe respirator use.
Users should do the Fitting Check prior to each use.
All respirator components should be inspected for damage before usage.
1. Open the respirator, keep the nose clip up, and pull one ear strap with each hand;
2. Put on the respirator, hold respirator against your chin, and buckle the ear strap behind your ears with both hands;
3. Adjust to a comfortable position so that the respirator fits the face;
4. Adjust the nose clip until it is close to the nose bridge, and ensure its effective seal to the face.
Store the new respirator in the original packaging and keep away from
contaminated areas, dust, direct sunlight, extreme temperatures, excessive
moisture, and damaging chemicals.
l Storage temperature should be between -20°C (-4°F) to +30°C (+86°F).
l Storage Maximum Relative Humidity should be less than 80% RH.
l Do not store in direct sunlight.
l Keep the products in the original packaging provided before the usage.
This manual is for MC-B016 KN95 Respirator only.
KN95: Filtration efficiency is ≥95%
FOR MORE INFORMATION,PLEASE CONTACT:
Manufacturer: SHENZHEN MINGCAI NEW CENTURY TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
Call: +86-0755-8958 9927